There are currently no offerings available from this school. Check back soon for more information.
Learn More About
New England College Online
Ranked as one of the top twenty online universities in the U.S., New England College is recognized for a curriculum rich in entrepreneurship, civic engagement and social responsibility. New England College now offers a 100% online, fully accredited, undergraduate and graduate degree programs. With a long academic tradition of experiential learning, NEC's programs transcend classroom walls and provide for an engaging and stimulating online environment. The program is targeted to professionals with varying levels of experience who are working in healthcare institutions or medical practices who need to develop the management and leadership skills necessary to make their mark on the healthcare industry.
Top 5 reasons to choose New England College:
- Leading academics - New England College hires faculty with terminal degrees who are experts in their fields, and many who are still practicing in their professions. New England College prides itself on offering outstanding academics coupled with qualified professors.
- Affordable tuition - Scholarships, federal aid and military benefits are available to all New England College students who qualify to help make education affordable in today's economy.
- Flexible - All coursework is taught in an asynchronous fashion, with all classes offered in a 100% online format, with no specified "log-in" times. This allows you the flexibility of completing your coursework on your own time, regardless of family or work commitments.
- Strong student advocate and faculty support - New England College is dedicated to your success, so NEC has build a strong network of support, including student advocates, online library services, and faculty who are dedicated to see you succeed, graduate, and enter your profession.
- Regionally accredited - New England College has received the stamp of approval from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. This means that a degree from New England College will be widely accepted and approved from corporations and business leaders alike.
Get started today with New England College!