Computer Information Systems
Penn Advantages for Computer Information Systems (CIS) Majors:
- Choose your course of study from three high-tech concentrations
- Application Development (Programming), Network Management or
- Learn cutting edge technique and technology in our Advanced
Technology Education Center.
- Begin preparation for Cisco, Microsoft, A+, Novell and Oracle
certification while you earn your Associate's Degree in as little
as 18 months plus an internship.
- The professional internship gives you additional hands-on experience,
a skill set greatly prized by Information Technology (IT) management.
- Earn an average starting yearly salary of $ 42,000 + in a field
where over 840,000 available positions are expected to go unfilled.
- Transfer high school credits into college through Articulation
Agreements. Experience small class sizes and personalized instruction.
- Learn from professors who have first hand, real-world experience.