Established in 1931, Berkeley College's emphasis on providing
students of all generations with a high-quality education has never changed.
Berkeley draws its strength from balancing academic preparation, professional
training, and hands-on experience. Since its inception, the College has
evolved and expanded to be recognized as a premier educator in preparing
men and women for careers in business.
What Gives Berkeley College
the Edge Over Other Colleges?
Only Berkeley College offers ALL of these benefits.
We call them The Berkeley Advantage.
And as a result, a graduate employment rate that is consistently high, year after year!
- On-the-job internships as part of the curriculum
- A Bachelor's degree in as little as three years or an Associate's degree in just 18 months
- Online degrees: Bachelor's and Associate's, both part-time and full-time
- Flexible scheduling: day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $17 million each year in Berkeley College grants and scholarships for qualified students
- A tuition freeze for students who maintain continuous, full-time enrollment
- Small classes for more personal attention
- A faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience
- An extensive network of employer connections
- More than 20 Career Services professionals who collectively specialize in each field of study and actively pursue job opportunities for each student
- Free lifetime career assistance
- Seven convenient locations in the New York metropolitan area
to know more about us and programs offered.
Check to see if you qualify